Dr. Keeling is a fully registered Dentist who has been working as such in Ireland since 2013. She is fully registered with the Irish Dental Council and is a member of the Irish Dental Association.
Facial aesthetics has always been a passion of hers, and since graduating as a dentist she has pursued additional qualifications in aesthetics and oral surgery. Most notably, a postgraduate in minor oral surgery awarded by the Royal College of Surgeons in London, and a number of Certificates in aesthetics including anti-wrinkle, profhilo, and tear trough treatment.
- Doctor of Dentistry, awarded by Comenius University in Bratislava, Faculty of Medicine. (2012)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Minor Oral Surgery, awarded by RCSEng, London, UK. (2016)
- Certified in administering Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Fillers. Awarded by Visage Academy, Banbridge. (2014)
- Certificate in the administration of Profhilo. Awarded by Ha Derma, Dublin. (2018)
- Certificate in the administration of Tear Trough. Awarded by Visage Academy, Belfast. (2020)